Thursday 15 May 2014

Nick Clegg, Twisted Firestarter

I can't resist passing this story on, simply because it is so funny. There is something indefinably but gloriously ridiculous about the outwardly bland Clegg, and stories like this one bring out this curious quality in the man. As arson goes, singeing cacti is very much at the 'did not inhale' end of the spectrum, but this is as one would expect. I wonder if that spell of community flowerbed-digging sparked Capability Clegg's enthusiasm for landscape design. I hear his plans for Squire Cameron's park are now well advanced. Work will begin in earnest when Milliband comes to power - the undeserving beneficiary of Clegg's blocking of constituency boundary reform.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I have to admit to actually quite liking Clegg when I heard his Desert Island Discs, probably because he is a bit peculiar. Terrible politician of course, don't get me wrong...

    ReplyDelete